Chorlton on Medlock: D Division
1841 Slater’s Police station Moss Lane.
Dec 2nd 1842 To give up the Station House formerly used on Moss Lane and payment of rent
April 6th 1843 To give up the premises.
2012 This premises is not to be confused with the late Victorian building at Moss Lane East which was not part of the Manchester Police until taken over along with Didsbury and others in the city expansion of 1904