Ardwick: C Division
June 17th 1839 belonging to Mr Adshead, taken for a Lock-up and Station House.
June 21st 1839 This ‘North station’ to be lighted with gas.
June 21st 1839 Contract with the waterworks Co for supplying water – Station House – ‘Alum’ Street £2.2.0.
Oct 17th 1839 Sir Charles Shaw to pay the rent from this date [take over date]
Dec 2nd 1839 Contract with water Work Co for 4 stations including Allum Street*.
June 6th 1840 Sir CS confirms as Station House.
1841 Slater’s Dir 37 Alum Street George Armitage - Inspector.
Not further mentioned